Madame Tussauds Museum Bangkok Ticket Price
Now Madam Tussaud Bangkok houses many notable names like Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Bruce Lee, Maddona, Lady GaGa, Tata Young, Kate Winslet, Angelina Jolie, Katy Perry, One Direction, Dalai Lama and many many more.
- Admission fee
- Ice Age 4D
- How to get to Madame Tussauds Bangkok: The museum is located on the 6th floor of Siam Discovery in the heart of Siam shopping district, one of Bangkok most vibrant shopping districts, and is easily accessible by private transport, the BTS Skytrain (Siam Station), public bus and taxi. Also nearby are Siam Paragon, Siam Center and Siam Square.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00 hrs (the last customers are allowed in at 19:50 hrs: The counter closes at 20:00 hrs).
- Rates are for Foreign Tourists Only.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Cancellation Policy :
No-Show, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
Less than 2 Days to prior to arrival, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
More than 2 days prior to arrival, there is a 7% charge administration fee.
Check our bestsellers!
This is located inside the SIAM Paragon Mall, nearest BTS Station is SIAM. It is a great attraction of kids and adults alike, if you like nature and fishes. It has all types of fishes, octopus, jelly fishes, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc. and a Giant 3 Floor Aquarium with 100s of fishes. It is a great place to visit.